9 Steps to Achieving Genuine Happiness?

I have always been in search of true happiness. And at the ripe young age of ___, I think I'm really close! There are moments when every thing in life is just clicking as it should and I feel that I am on top of the world, with no problems I can’t handle. Then life throws me a curve! Over the years I’ve learned to turn to my very best friend, her name is Me, Myself and I. And what I know that God lives within Me, so I try not to disappoint Me. When I make a mistake I easily forgive Myself, just as God forgives me. More importantly, I try to learn from my mistakes. Yes, there are times I get upset and mad at Myself, but I keep working on being the best friend that I can be. I often turn to books that are more spiritual in nature because when you really think about it, it’s not really about Me and my ego, but my alignment with God, my inner peace. I say this because I know it to be true, he never disappoints me. Certainly, he does things his own way and on his own time. My faith knows that when I am out of sorts with him because I am out of sorts with life. This only means that I'm in store for a life lesson to bring me back to him, back to self.

So the answer to how I believe one achieves genuine happiness?

1. Study and practice being your best friend while aligning yourself with God.

2. Rid yourself of negative energies, thoughts that you are lacking, missing something or someone in your life and believe it all comes to you at the right time.

3. Consciously work on replacing all negative thoughts with positive thoughts, until it becomes unconscious.

4. Look at others with the attitude of love and appreciation for who they are.

5. Give to others without destroying yourself in the process.

6. Know that God will provide all that you need.

7. Release certain items or others from your demands, for this release will take away its power to disappoint you.

8. Enjoy items or others without having to be in their presence.

9. Own your own home and use me as your realtor or your next speaker on the subject of avoiding costly real estate mistakes. There’s nothing like being able to create your own sanctuary that creates wealth when you've purchased it correctly. ( I had to tie this into real estate some how) (Smile)

No comments: